Our overnight rice pudding is a quick and easy way to start off hot mornings on a cool note. Bonus: Enjoy the leftovers as a healthy dessert.
Products Featured in this Recipe:
- 1 cup cooked U.S.-grown brown rice
- 2/3 cup unsweetened nut milk (almond or cashew)
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup fresh berries
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place the rice, milk, cinnamon, maple syrup, and half the fruit in a bowl and mix everything together.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Serve with extra fruit on top.