Get off Twitter and have fun with tweeters! DIY bird feeders will have you putting down your phone and getting outside in nature this summer.
- Peanut Butter
- Bird Seed
- 1 Large Apple
- Yarn or String
- Tapestry Needle
- Cookie cutter
- Slice apple in half, then use a cookie cutter to cut out fun shapes!
- Dab apple slices with a paper towel to dry.
- Spread a layer of peanut butter on your apples slices.
- Pour some bird seed onto a plate and dip the apple slices, peanut butter side down, into the seeds.
- Thread a tapestry needle with the yarn or string and push it through the apples near the top. Tie a knot to secure.
- Tie onto a branch and let the birds feast!