Sweeten up a hot summer afternoon with easy 4-ingredient homemade strawberry sorbet. No ice cream maker needed!
Products Featured in this Recipe:
- 1 lb strawberries
- 1 ½ cup Organics 100% Juice Strawberry Watermelon
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- Start Strawberry Watermelon juice on the stove in a small saucepan. Simmer until thickened, about 15 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- Blend strawberries in food processor.
- Add cooled juice syrup, lemon juice, and pinch of salt to the food processor and pulse to combine.
- Transfer to a freezable container and freeze until firm, about 4 hours.