Apple & Eve juice is a great way to naturally sweeten pancakes and create homemade syrup. Use it to make these tasty mini pancake skewers topped with juicy syrup!
Products Featured in this Recipe:
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Apple & Eve Organics apple juice
- Fruit of your choice (we used raspberries and bananas)
- In a large bowl mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- Whisk in vanilla, egg, and apple juice until lumps are gone.
- Transfer the batter into a larger squeeze bottle.
- On a non-stick pan, squeeze a quarter-sized amount of the batter. Flip when bubbles rise and the bottom has browned.
- When the pancakes are done, stack and top with fruits and apple juice syrup.