Fall is here and so are delicious seasonal veggies! Pack in the goodness with roasted roots and Apple & Eve.
- 1 Beet
- 1 Sweet Potato
- 2 Carrots
- 2 Parsnips
- 1 Medium Onion
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 1 tsp Rosemary
- 2 tbs Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Dice root vegetables and onions into bite sized chunks.
- Spread prepped veggies and onion out onto a baking sheet, and toss with olive oil, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Have with dinner or save to pack in a lunchbox with Apple & Eve Juice the next day.