Swap chips and sweets for a more nutritious after-school fuel. Fill baked granola cups with yogurt and fruit to satisfy the kids’ tummies while feeding their minds for homework time.
- 1 cup rolled oats (gluten free certified)
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- Fruit to top (we used strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and banana)
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees and grease a muffin tin for 6.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients. Add in the honey and coconut oil and mix until evenly moist.
- Press firmly into the greased muffin tin, filling about 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned.
- Once removed from the oven, press the tops with the back of a spoon to create an indent. Allow to cool in the muffin tin and then carefully and gently remove.
- Top with yogurt and fruit to make fun animal faces!