Your family will love making these dark chocolate apple slices. Our healthy take uses nuts and pretzels for a crispy, crunchy fall treat!
Products Featured in this Recipe:
- White or wooden lollipop sticks
- Melting dark chocolate
- Pretzels and nuts for toppings
- Prepare toppings and baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Microwave dark chocolate in 15 second rounds.
- Slice apples and pat dry with paper towel. Insert sticks and try not to split the apple.
- Dip apples in chocolate and sprinkle on toppings. Place on parchment paper and repeat.
- Wait to cool about 30 minutes. Serve and enjoy the same day.