We’re celebrating summer with some homemade sorbet! The secret ingredient is our Organic Strawberry Watermelon Juice. 😉
- 1 lb strawberries
- 1 ½ cup Organics 100% Juice Strawberry Watermelon
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- Heat Organic Strawberry Watermelon juice on the stove in a small saucepan. Simmer until thickened, about 15 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- Blend strawberries in food processor.
- Add cooled juice syrup, lemon juice, and pinch of salt to the food processor and pulse to combine.
- Transfer to a freezable container and freeze until firm, about 4 hours.