The best way to stay warm during these cold months is with a hot beverage. Spice up some 100% Juice Apple and Cranberry for a delicious holiday punch full of fruity flavor.
- 1 apple, small dice
- ¼ cup cranberries
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 4 cups Apple & Eve Apple Juice
- 4 cups Apple & Eve Cranberry Juice
- ¼ teaspoon orange zest
- 4 star anise
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- Orange wedges for garnishing
- In a medium saucepan on low heat, combine apple, cranberries, and cinnamon. Stir until well combined and heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the ginger and heat for another minute.
- Add the juice and simmer on low for 15 minutes.
- Add the orange zest, star anise, and cinnamon sticks and continue to simmer for 15 minutes or until fruit is desired texture.
- Ladle into mugs and garnish with orange wedges if desired.