Rainbow Carrot Ribbon Salad | Dressing Recipe
- ¼ cup Apple & Eve 100% apple juice
- ¼ cup of Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp of salt
- Combine the juice, yogurt, mustard, and salt in a jar.
- Shake before serving.
Rainbow Carrot Ribbon Salad
Back-to-school is around the corner, but summer’s not over yet! Colorful carrot ribbon salad with an apple juice-dijon dressing will keep the cold away and summertime here to stay.
Products Featured in this Recipe:
- 3 medium to large carrots
- ½ English cucumber
- 1 apple
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- ¼ cup shelled sunflower seeds
- Shave the carrots into ribbons using a vegetable peeler.
- Cut the cucumber into triangles.
- Slice the apple into matchsticks.
- Combine the carrots, cucumber, apples, quinoa, and sunflower seeds in a large bowl.
- Pour dressing over the salad and toss.