Nothing warms the soul like some squash soup and Apple & Eve 100% Juice! 🍜😛 Recipe for this maple butternut squash soup click here:
- 3 lb butternut squash peeled, and cubed
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1 can full fat coconut milk (13.5 ounce can)
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- fresh thyme, for garnish optional
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Toss butternut squash with coconut oil, curry powder, salt, and pepper on a large rimmed baking sheet. Roast in oven for 25-35 minutes until squash is very tender. Toss several times during roasting.
- In the meantime heat vegetable stock in a small pot on stove.
- Remove squash from oven and place in a blender with maple syrup, coconut milk, and 1 cups of veggie stock. Blend until smooth. Continue adding stock until you reach desired consistency. You may not need all 2 cups of stock.
- Taste for seasoning and serve with a swirl of coconut milk, croutons, and some extra thyme.