Garlic Parmesan Cashews
Garlic parmesan cashews are simple and quick to make.
- 2 cups cashews
- 1 egg white
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp rosemary
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- In a bowl whisk egg white until frothy
- In a separate bowl mix garlic powder, rosemary, Parmesan
- Coat cashews in egg white then toss in bowl with dry ingredients add salt and pepper
- Spread out on baking sheet lined with parchment paper or Tin foil
- Roast for 20 minutes
Maple Roasted Pecans
Maple roasted pecans are a sweet and sticky treat!
- 2 Cups Pecan Nuts
- 4 - 5 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 ½ Tsp Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place pecans on baking tray.
- Drizzle Maple syrup over nuts, season with sea salt.
- Bake in oven until pecans are golden brown, approximately 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and with a spoon, give the nuts a gentle stir to evenly coat the nuts with the syrup then allow to completely cool.
- Store in an airtight container.
Cocoa Roasted Almonds
Cocoa roasted almonds are a great after-school snack.
- 2 cups raw almonds
- 3 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tsp fine sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread almonds out evenly on a baking tray and bake for six minutes. Remove from oven and shake pan lightly to make sure they get roasted evenly. Put pan back in oven and roast for 5-6 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and let almonds cool on the pan for 2-3 minutes. Place almonds into a medium sized bowl and toss with honey.
- Add cocoa powder and sea salt to almonds and toss to coat evenly.
- Dump the almonds back out onto the baking sheet and spread out to cool (this prevents them from sticking together or having plain spots without cocoa powder).
- Once cool, store in an airtight container or jar for up to a week.
Roasted Nuts Three Ways
Our take on ‘chestnuts roasting on an open fire’ is an easy and yummy snack that everyone will enjoy! This nut trio includes cocoa roasted almonds, maple roasted pecans, and garlic parmesan cashews.