Mess-free finger food alert! Kiddos will have a (meat)ball munching on these Hawaiian-inspired BBQ Pineapple Turkey Meatballs.
Products Featured in this Recipe:
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 cup carrot, diced
- 1 cup Apple & Eve Organic Apple Juice
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 2 cups diced pineapple
- 24 straws or toothpicks for serving
- Preheat oven at 350°. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add onion, carrot, apple juice, ½ tsp salt to frying pan over high heat. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In large mixing bowl, add vegetable/apple juice mix, ground turkey, soy sauce, breadcrumbs, garlic powder, & remaining salt. Mix well.
- Form into 1-inch meatballs, place on prepared baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes. Coat meatballs in BBQ sauce.
- Place a piece of pineapple & a meatball on each kebab stick or straw.