Sunflowers brighten up any room – even when they’re made for lunch! ☺
Products Featured in this Recipe:
- Whole wheat bread
- Turkey cold-cuts
- Cheddar cheese slices
- Peanut butter
- Sunflower seeds
- Cut bread, turkey, and cheese into petal shapes.
- Cut a circle piece of bread.
- Layer the bread, turkey, and cheese petals, and the circular bread slice on top to make the center of the flower.
- Place a celery stick to mimic a stem.
- Spread peanut butter along the bottom of the plate underneath the celery stem to make the “dirt” and sprinkle with sunflower seeds.
- Use spinach to add leaves to the flower and stem.
- Add extra touches with strawberries and blueberries.