Get your kids cooking with this easy, no-heat mango salsa—you’ll be asking them to make more!
- 1 nectarine
- 4-5 strawberries
- 2 kiwis, peeled
- 1 mango
- 1 handful raspberries
- Juice from half a lemon
- Fresh mint (optional)
- Wash all your fruits in a strainer.
- Slide a butter knife around the pit in the nectarine and pull apart the halves, removing the pit. Lay each half flat on a cutting board, cut it into small wedges, and then into smaller pieces.
- Cut ends off the kiwis, then take a spoon to separate the skin. Cut in half, lay ends down, and dice.
- Remove stems from the strawberries and then cut into smaller pieces.
- Cut raspberries in half (or leave as-is!).
- Combine all the fruit in a bowl and squeeze lemon juice over top before giving a final mix.
- Garnish with a few mint leaves and serve alongside cinnamon chips—yum!