Bon appetit! Muffin tins are versatile, and can be used to make baby crustless quiches. Make-ahead and customize this nutritious breakfast option for each family member.
Products Featured in this Recipe:
- 12 large eggs
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, chopped (or other herb)
- ¼ tsp saltpper
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- 1 cup fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped small
- ¼-½ cup onion, diced fine
- 1½ cups cheddar, gruyere, mozzarella, or other cheese, divided
- 1 lb. bacon, sausage, or ham, fully cooked
- Preheat oven to 325° and coat a nonstick muffin tin with PAM cooking spray.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat with olive oil. Add vegetables of choice and sautée.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs, egg whites, and milk. Divide the mixture evenly among the prepared muffin cups. Drop a heaping tablespoon of the add-ins mixture into each cup, adding the cheese and cooked meat.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until the tops are just beginning to turn brown. Let cool on a rack for 5 minutes.