Enjoy a box of Apple & Eve Fruitables while you squish, squash, and squeeze your way to fun with our Ocean Moon Sand recipe.
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 Tsp Blue Oil Based Food Coloring
- ¼ cup Melted Coconut Oil
- 2 tbs glitter (optional)
- Seashells for play
- Small cups for filling and packing
- Melt ¼ cup coconut oil and mix with 1 tsp of blue oil based food coloring in a large bowl.
- Add flour and glitter to the bowl and stir to combine.
- Knead the moon sand with your hands to fully distribute the color.
- Place the colored moon sand in a large plastic storage bin, and add seashells and cups for playing.