Apple & Eve Fruitables✓fun finger food✓ These stacked nachos will get the whole family excited to eat their veggies. 😋
- Tortilla chips
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 red pepper, finely diced
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 jalapeño, sliced (optional)
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 radishes, quartered and thinly sliced
- Cilantro (optional) for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Line a baking tray with parchment or a silicon mat.
- Spread out an even layer of chips on the tray, trying not to overlap too many chips.
- Sprinkle some beans, cheese, corn, bell pepper and jalapeño (if adding) over the chips.
- Add another layer of chips over top the first and add the rest of the beans, cheese, and veggies over top.
- Bake 9-12 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Add radish, diced avocado and cilantro on top and serve.