Taco Tuesday? More like taco every day! With different tastes in the house, a taco bar dinner is just what your family needs. Serve a range of classic and unique toppings for a little something that everyone will love.
- Soft taco shells
- Pulled chicken
- Mixed greens
- Shredded cheese
- Sour cream
- Corn salad with juice crema
- Pickled onions
- Place toppings in several bowls. Check out our corn salad recipe to add to your array of taco bar necessities.
- Make different taco combos in shells or a bowl.
- Time for tacos!
Taco Bar – Pickled Onions Recipe
- 1 red onion
- 2 cups boiling water
- ½ apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- Finely slice red onion and place in colander.
- Pour 2 cups of boiling water over and drain.
- Place the onions into a jar with the apple cider vinegar, water, honey, and salt. Leave in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, and your pickled onions are ready to go!