These sweet potato muffins are nutrient-packed and easy to bake up. Just pop the ingredients into a blender to get mixin’!
Products Featured in this Recipe:
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 cup flour
- 2 large eggs
- ⅔ cup almond butter
- 6 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 ½ teaspoons cinnamon
- ¾ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon allspice
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease the muffin tin.
- Bake sweet potato for about an hour and cool, or use leftovers.
- Place ¾ cup mashed sweet potato and remaining ingredients (except baking powder) in a blender and blend on high.
- Once smooth, add baking powder. Blend on low until combined.
- Fill each muffin in 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake 18-20 minutes and use a toothpick to see that the center comes out clean.