One more reason to look forward to summer: popsicles! We used Organics Tropical Punch and fresh strawberry purée to create the sunset effect.
- 2 cups Apple & Eve Organics Tropical Punch
- 1 cup strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp honey
- Add the strawberries, water, and honey into a high-speed blender and blend on high until smooth.
- First, pour the tropical punch juice evenly into each popsicle mold (about 1/2-3/4 full). Then, using a spoon, add the strawberry mixture into each mold.
- You can carefully move the strawberry mixture around a little in the molds with a spoon so that the popsicles have more of a gradient look.
- Place into the freezer and freezer for at least 1 hours before inserting the popsicle sticks into each mold to help them stay straight.
- Freeze for at least 12 hours.