This Strawberry Watermelon Slushie is our favorite way to stay cool when temps start to heat up—and it only takes three ingredients!
- 10 cups seedless watermelon, cubed and frozen for at least 24 hours
- Juice from 1 large Lemon
- 1 1/2 cup Apple & Eve Organics Strawberry Watermelon Juice
- Let frozen watermelon chunks start to defrost on the counter, 5-10 minutes. Then, add the watermelon, lemon juice, and Apple & Eve Organics Strawberry Watermelon Juice to a high-speed blender.
- Pulse the blender until the watermelon starts to break up, then blend to form a thick, slushie consistency. If the mixture is too thick for your liking, you can add in extra juice.
- Divide equally into 4 glasses, serve, and enjoy!