Craft your own tasty Halloween witches’ brew with this spooky and fruit-filled punch bowl made with Apple & Eve 100% Juice!
- 4 cups (1 L) pure apple juice
- 2 - 4" cinnamon sticks
- 8 whole cloves
- 8 whole allspice berries
- Fruits like apple, melon, kiwi and pineapple to cut into shapes
- Place all the ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat, until they begin to simmer.
- Reduce the heat and continue to simmer for at least 30 minutes. The longer the simmer, the spicier the cider will be.
- While cider is simmering, cut spooky fruit shapes using mini cookie cutters.
- Once ready to serve, strain into your cauldron or punch container of choice and add in all the cut fruit.