When life gives you lemons, make a strawberry lemonade mocktail! A spring twist on this classic will keep you refreshed in the warmer weather.
Products Featured in this Recipe:
- 32 oz (½ 64 oz bottle) Apple & Eve Strawberry-Watermelon Juice
- 34 fl oz bottle sparkling water
- 4 lemons
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- Mint leaves (optional)
- Ice cubes
- Juice lemons into pitcher.
- Stir in Strawberry-Watermelon Juice, water, and sparkling water.
- Slice strawberries and additional lemons and place in pitcher. Stir thoroughly.
- Add ice as needed.