Sparkling Cider Mocktail
3…2…1…Happy New Year! Raise a glass with the whole family to 2018. This delicious sparkling cider mocktail is the perfect way to ring in the new year.
Products Featured in this Recipe:
- 8 cups of Apple & Eve 100% Apple Juice
- 4 cups of club soda
- Fresh blueberries to garnish
- Mix 100% Apple Juice with club soda.
- Thread blueberries onto skewer to garnish.
Apple Cider Recipe
- 2 quartered granny smith apples
- 2 quartered Honeycrisp apples
- ½ tsp ground cloves
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- Optional 1 tablespoon honey
- Place all ingredients in a crock pot and cover with water.
- Simmer on low for 8 hours.
- Remove cinnamon sticks and mash up fruit.
- Simmer for one more hour.
- Strain liquid into pitcher.
- Serve warm.
Cranberry Punch Recipe
- 1 liter ginger ale
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup A&E cranberry pomegranate juice
- ½ cup fresh cranberries
- 1 orange thinly sliced
- 1 lemon thinly sliced
- Combine all ingredients into a large pitcher
Holiday Beverages 3 Ways
Stir up these wintery mocktails 3-ways to serve at your holiday parties. Cheers to 2018!