Wholesome raspberry-coconut energy bites will give you the boost you need before Saturday morning soccer practice. Bonus—they only take 10 minutes to prep!
Products Featured in this Recipe:
- ½ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup soft dates, pitted
- ½ cup raw rolled oats
- ¼ cup coconut flakes
- 3 tbsp A&E Apple Juice
- ½ cup almonds
- ⅔ cup dried raspberries
- Add almond butter, oats, and apple juice into a bowl and mix well.
- In a food processor add the extra freeze dried raspberries, almonds, dates, and shredded coconut and blitz until they are finely crushed.
- Add to the bowl and combine.
- Roll into about 12 balls.
- Transfer to the fridge to firm up for 30 minutes.