Rainbow kebabs for BBQ season? Keep ‘em coming!
- For Sauce - 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp apple juice
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp sesame seeds (optional)
- 1 tsp ginger, minced
- Apple & Eve 100% Juice
- For Kebabs - red bell pepper
- orange bell pepper
- yellow squash
- purple onion
- Combine apple juice, soy sauce, honey, sugar, cornstarch, vinegar, garlic, and ginger.
- Heat for 3 to 5 minutes, or until sauce thickens and condenses. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Chop veggies into bite size pieces and arrange onto skewers in rainbow order.
- Grill skewers for 6 to 8 minutes, turning every 2 minutes, until vegetables are tender/crispy.
- Drizzle apple-teriyaki over rainbow kebabs and enjoy!