What’s light, wholesome, and impastably tasty? This BLT pasta salad recipe made with baby spinach and avocado!
- ¼ cup Apple & Eve 100% Juice Apple Juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise/greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar or champagne vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ pound shells pasta
- 5 strips of crispy bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 cups baby spinach, chopped
- 1 avocado, diced
- salt and pepper
- Cook the pasta according to the directions and allow to cool.
- Prepare the dressing - combine all the ingredients (Apple Juice, olive oil, mayo, vinegar, mustard, & salt) in a jar or measuring cup and shake/stir until well combined. This will have to be mixed again right before adding it to the pasta salad.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked pasta, chopped bacon, cherry tomatoes, arugula, and avocado. Pour the dressing and mix well. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.