Our mint chocolate chip smoothie is monstrously good—plus it contains a secret serving of veggies that blend right in! Just add erasable marker and call yourself Dr. Frankenstein.
Products Featured in this Recipe:
- ¼ cup loosely packed mint leaves
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 frozen banana
- ¾ cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 cup Apple & Eve Apple Juice
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- Combine mint, baby spinach, banana, cauliflower, and juice in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add the chocolate chips and pulse until they’re roughly dispersed through the smoothie but not fully blended.