What’s delectable, sweet, and a wholesome to-go treat? A fruity strawberry crisp you cannot miss!
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced into quarters
- ½ cup Apple & Eve Organics Strawberry Watermelon
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter or coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350° and divide the strawberries among 4, 4oz mason jars. Pour 2 tablespoons of juice into each jar.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the oats, flour, butter, maple syrup, and salt. Mix until well combined. Evenly spread the mixture among the 4 mason jars.
- Place each mason jar on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, or until browned.