We all love a good leftover turkey sandwich, but have you ever made Thanksgiving leftovers into breakfast waffles? Try our recipe for a fresh spin on yesterday’s stuffing and cranberry sauce!
Products Featured in this Recipe:
- 2 cups leftover stuffing
- 1 egg
- Leftover cranberry sauce
- Waffle iron (or make into pancakes!)
- Heat waffle iron to temperature.
- Add 1 egg to stuffing and stir well.
- Pour mixture into greased waffle iron and cook till done.
- Spread cranberry sauce on waffle and make a sandwich!
- Tip: If stuffing mixture is too chunky, blend in a food processor.