For a very patriotic parfait, layer Greek yogurt and gelatin made with Apple & Eve Organics. Best enjoyed while watching the fireworks!
- 2 cups Apple & Eve Organics Strawberry Watermelon juice
- 2 packets unflavored gelatin
- Vanilla greek yogurt
- Blueberries to top
- Bring 1 ½ cups juice to a simmer. Meanwhile, add 2 packets gelatin and remaining ½ cup of cold juice to a mixing bowl and let soften.
- Add hot juice to the gelatin mixture and whisk until the gelatin is dissolved.
- Pour about ⅛ cup of the gelatin mixture into each of the 4 small glasses and set aside in the fridge to cool.
- Once the first layer has set, add two heaping spoonfuls of greek yogurt on top and smooth out to form the second layer.
- Pour another ⅛ cup of the gelatin mixture on top of the yogurt layer. To avoid disturbing the yogurt layer, try using a spoon to gently deflect the juice while pouring. Put in the fridge to cool.
- Once set, add another two heaping spoonfuls of yogurt on top, and sprinkle some blueberries to complete your patriotic parfaits.