With a little help from Apple & Eve, blueberry jam is easier to make at home than you might think! Use it to make your breakfast extra-cute.
- 1 quart bluberries
- 1/2 cup Apple & Eve Organics Berry Grape
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup lemon, juiced
- Pour the blueberries into a pot and mash.
- Add the juice, honey and lemon juice and stir to combine, making sure the honey dissolves.
- Bring to a boil. Cook, stirring regularly, for 10 to 12 minutes, until the jam thickens.
- Pour into a jar and let cool.
- Store in the fridge and use within a few weeks.