Football season is back! Satisfy game day snacking with healthier jalapeño poppers! Pro tip: use bell peppers if you’re spice-sensitive and sip on Apple & Eve!
- 5 Jalapeño Peppers
- 5 Mini bell peppers
- 8oz Cream cheese
- 1 Greek Yogurt cup (5.3oz)
- 1 tsp. Smoked paprika
- ½ tsp. Garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. Onion powder
- Dash of salt and pepper
- ½ cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 4 strips Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Slice jalapeños and bell peppers lengthwise and remove seeds.
- Mix together cream cheese, yogurt and spices in a small bowl. In a separate bowl, combine panko breadcrumbs and bacon.
- Spoon cream cheese mix into the halved peppers. Sprinkle breadcrumbs and bacon mix on top. Mist each of the peppers with olive oil or cooking spray.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, until the filling is melty and the breadcrumbs are golden.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle more bacon on top if desired. Serve immediately.