Crispy Baked Green Bean Fries are a great way to use the summer veggies you’ve been growing in the garden. Pair them with a tasty avocado ranch for a zippy dip!
Products Featured in this Recipe:
- 1 egg
- 1 lb. green beans, ends trimmed off
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 425° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the egg. Add the green beans to the mixing bowl and toss in the whisked egg.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on the counter top with the panko on it. Add the salt, garlic power, and onion powder to the panko and mix well.
- Add green beans to the panko mix. Toss well so the green beans a thoroughly covered in the panko mix.
- Place the green beans in a single layer on the baking sheet. Lightly spray with the cooking spray (spray from 12” away from baking sheet). Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.