Bring a little luck to your St. Patrick’s Day celebrations with Greek yogurt shamrock pretzels. Even the leprechauns will love them!
Products Featured in this Recipe:
- 12 oz Greek yogurt chips
- Mini twist pretzels
- Pretzel sticks
- Green food coloring
- Place the yogurt chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between until the coating is melted and smooth.
- Drop food coloring into yogurt mixture until it’s your desired color.
- Dip pretzels in coating—3 twists and ½ a stick make up 1 shamrock.
- Place the twists around the top of the pretzel stick so they are touching.
- Repeat to make 24 shamrocks.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.