Go bananas with your fruit salad for National Salad Month by serving it in a hollowed out fruit bowl! This a-peeling upgrade is even easier than it looks.
- Fruit of choice for bowl: pineapple, cantaloupe, or apple
- Any fruit combo you like. We love: Strawberries, Pineapple, Kiwi, Banana
- Cut fruit of choice in half and hollow out by cutting around the edges. Scoop out with a spoon to make a bowl.
- Slice fruits into desired shapes using knife or mini cookie cutter.
- Serve in hollowed fruit bowl.