Happiness is a French toast stick breakfast. Best of all, this recipe takes 15 minutes, so the whole fam can grab and go.
- 1 loaf of bread
- 2 tablespoon butter, for greasing
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup non-dairy milk (coconut, cashew, or almond works!)
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- Slice the bread into sticks.
- Whisk eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, and milk in a bowl.
- Dip both sides of the bread in the mix until all the sticks are covered.
- Heat butter in a skillet put the bread pieces on the pan for 2 minutes on both sides.
- Put them on a plate and serve with syrup!