It’s all the flavors of fall in one glass! To top it off, we added a sauce made from Apple & Eve Juice that’s ideal for drizzling.
Products Featured in this Recipe:
- 1 ½ cups of Organic Apple & Eve Apple Juice, separated
- 1 apple, cored and cut into large chunks
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ cup of oats
- 1 6-ounce container of plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ cup of chopped nuts, like almonds, walnuts, peanuts, or pecans
- In a small pan, heat ½ cup of juice on high heat. Let boil reduced to a syrup (~10 minutes). Keep an eye on it as it can burn easily!
- Smoothie: While the sauce is cooking, combine remaining juice, apple, banana, oats, yogurt, & spices. Blend!
- Pour smoothie into two glasses and drizzle the top with the “caramel sauce” and your choice of nuts.