Make gummy bears at home with your little ones! All you need is a mold, juice, lemon juice, and gelatin, to create your very own chewy critters.
Products Featured in this Recipe:
- 1 cup Apple & Eve Organics Apple juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons gelatin
- Place your gummy bear molds on a cookie sheet or tray so they can easily be transferred to the fridge later.
- In a saucepan, bring apple juice to a boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in the lemon juice.
- Gradually whisk in gelatin, sprinkling it in a while constantly whisking.
- Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes before pouring into the gummy bear molds. Refrigerate for two hours.
- Pop them out of the molds and enjoy!