What’s more delicious than a quick bread? One that has juice and fruit mixed in! Here’s a tasty, quick bake for your family to enjoy all week long.
Products Featured in this Recipe:
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose-flour
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup Apple and Eve 100% Juice Cranberry Raspberry
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- ¾ a cup frozen cranberries, sliced in half
- ½ cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- Butter or coconut oil to grease loaf pan
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a loaf pan with butter or coconut oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix with a fork.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine maple syrup, eggs, cranberry juice, and melted butter. Add to the dry ingredients until the ingredients are well combined. Fold in the cranberries and walnuts.
- Add the batter to the prepared loaf pan and bake for 40 minutes.