Sizzle up fajitas with a splash of Apple & Eve Organics Apple Juice for an easy weeknight dinner your family will request again and again.
- 2 chicken breasts
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 cup apple & eve apple juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 ½ tsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 3 medium bell peppers, seeded and sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- Cilantro to top
- 8 tortillas
- Mix together marinade ingredients.
- Soak chicken in the marinade and keep in fridge for 1 – 6 hours.
- Preheat skillet. Remove chicken from marinade and discard excess.
- Cook chicken through in skillet, turning halfway. Transfer chicken to cutting board, rest and slice.
- Meanwhile saute veggies in same skillet to tender crisp texture.
- Assemble chicken and veggie fajita mixture over tortillas and serve immediately.