It’s wholesome. It’s heavenly. It’s cashew dessert dip. Made with a touch of Apple & Eve, you can feel good about enjoying something sweet.
- 1 cup cashews, soaked in water for 4 hours or overnight
- ½ cup Apple & Eve 100% Juice Apple Juice
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- Drain and rinse the cashews.
- In a blender, combine the cashews, apple juice, maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt. Blend on high until it becomes very smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and add the chocolate chips.
- Serve with sliced apple, strawberries, pineapple, and graham crackers