Need a last-minute summer party app? Make caprese bites in no time for a minimal effort crowd pleaser. And for a boost of flavor, drizzle it with an apple juice balsamic dressing!
Products Featured in this Recipe:
- ½ baguette
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
- 2 Heirloom tomatoes
- 1 Ball fresh mozzarella
- Fresh basil
- 1 cup 100% Apple & Eve Apple Juice
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- Cut baguette into 1/2″ slices. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Toast or grill until center is crisp.
- Cut tomatoes and mozzarella into 1” pieces.
- Combine balsamic vinegar and apple juice in bowl.
- Arrange caprese bites by placing a piece of mozzarella on top of the bread pieces, then top with a piece of tomato and basil.
- Skewer with a toothpick and drizzle with balsamic.