Our butternut squash quesadillas are a fall-centric take on a classic. They’re also a delicious grab-n-go snack for when you’re on the run!
Products Featured in this Recipe:
- 3 cups of butternut squash, cut into a large dice
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ½ cup – 1 cup of mild salsa
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 medium flour tortillas
- ½ cup cooked quinoa
- ½ cup kale, destemmed
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Coat squash in olive oil, salt and spread across sheet. Bake 15 minutes, stir, bake for another 7 minutes.
- Mash squash with a fork in a bowl. Add salsa, cheese, and quinoa until well combined.
- Spread mixture on 3 tortillas and add kale. Place remaining tortillas on top of mixture.
- Place frying pan on medium heat and spray pan. Put 1 quesadilla on pan for 3 minutes, spray the top with cooking spray, flip, and cook for 3 minutes.