Whether you’re a football fan or not, this healthier take on buffalo dip will have everyone cheering. Try out this veggie recipe for your game-day parties.
- 1 small head of cauliflower (about 4-5 cups), cut into small florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt, separated
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup cream cheese (room temp)
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese, plus more for garnish (about a quarter cup)
- ½ cup mild buffalo sauce
- Greek yogurt or sour cream for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 425° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss the cauliflower florets in the olive oil, salt, garlic powder, and onion powder. Bake on prepared baking sheet for 15-20 minutes or until the cauliflower becomes lightly browned, stirring halfway through.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 350°
- Add the cauliflower to the food processor and pulse until slightly chopped. Add beans, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, buffalo sauce, and 1/8 teaspoon of salt to the food processor and mix until well combined. Place into an oval baking dish and top with shredded cheese for garnishing. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Put the Greek yogurt pt sour cream in a small ziplock bag and cut a small hole in a corner to create a piping bag. Pipe football laces onto the dip.
- Serve with carrots, celery, and tortilla chips.