Beat the back-to-school blues with these berry-delicious popsicles made with Apple & Eve 100% Juice.
- 2 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen defrosted
- 1 cup Apple & Eve Organics Berry Grape
- 1 tbsp honey
- Juice from half a lemon
- 1 ½ cups vanilla yogurt
- Blend together blueberries, honey, and juice until smooth.
- Fill ice pop molds with 1½ cups vanilla yogurt. Layer blueberry mixture on top.
- To achieve swirled effect, mix pops up with a chopstick or spoon. Finish off by adding in the popsicle sticks.
- Freeze 4-24 hours, until ice pops are frozen through.