We’re going bananas…for these banana split bites! Serve them up for snack time with a glass of Apple & Eve Organics fruit punch!
- 3 bananas
- Lemon juice
- ¼ lb cubed pineapple
- 6 strawberries
- 1 cup dipping chocolate
- 12 popsicle sticks
- Cut strawberries in half.
- For each strawberry half, cut an equal size piece of banana and pineapple.
- Place pineapple on first, then banana and lastly strawberry. Drizzle lemon juice over the banana to keep from browning. Let chill in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Line a tray with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate by heating in microwave for 30 seconds, stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Dip cold fruit in chocolate, then place on prepared tray to cool.