When the mornings are hectic, try our baked oatmeal! It’s a quick recipe flavored with juice that’ll keep the family fed.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup Apple & Eve Apple Juice
- 1 cup milk or milk substitute
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup frozen wild blueberries
- Almond Butter
- Preheat the oven to 350°
- Combine banana, juice, and milk in a blender and blend until smooth. Place the oats in a 5x9” loaf pan and add the liquid. Top with blueberries.
- Place the oatmeal in the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes or until oatmeal becomes firm and has a toasted top.
- Tip: Dish can be prepared the night before. Cover will foil and refrigerate.