This summer, get the family together to make a cool treat—apple pear sorbet!
- 4 pears
- 2 apples
- ½ cup raspberries
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 1/2 cup Apple & Eve 100% Juice Apple
- 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cut the pears and apples into large dice. Place into a container with raspberries and freeze for 3 hours or overnight.
- In a small saucepan, boil the apple juice and honey, swirling the pan occasionally, until it becomes thickened.
- Combine the frozen fruit, reduced juice, lemon juice, and salt in a food processor and process until well combined.
- Eat immediately for a softer texture, or freeze until firm.